Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

22 September 2014

PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER - Home Page for write31days2014


October of 2014 is my third October to participate in a daily writing challenge posed annually by the nesting placeTheir slogan attracted me years ago. I read those words and knew I could pair up with this girl...

"It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful."

I don't know about you... but, I love PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER... ways to use old clothing items with the latest trends; different ways to prepare meals; matching inspirational thoughts/quotes/scriptures/song lyrics with photos I've taken; doing a DIY project here & there; introducing people who have things in common (although I am not that big on match-making)making correlations between nature & life; and so much more!

The direct links to individual posts are being added daily right here: 

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
     Taking Care of What the Good Lord Gave You  
Thursday, October 2, 2014
     Annoying Someone for Life 
Friday, October 3, 2014

     PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER - Atlantic Ocean Sunrise + A Broken Metatarsal 
Saturday, October 4, 2014

     The Smallest Gestures
Sunday, October 5, 2014
     
A Chapter Closed Today - Paradise by the Sea     
Monday, October 6, 2014
     The Clutter of Life 
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
     I'll Show You Mine If... 
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
     Autumn - A Time of Sowing

Thursday, October 9, 2014
     Making Memories - A Moment At A Time
Friday, October 10, 2014
     Love + A Big Piece of Chocolate Cake
Saturday, October 11, 2014

     No Mountains... No Ocean... Where's the beauty?
Sunday, October 12, 2014
     Moving Mountains
Monday, October 13, 2014
     Moving Mountains 

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
     Making Daily Deposits 
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
     A Living Legacy
Thursday, October 16, 2014
     The Value of FREE Things
Friday, October 17, 2014
     All You Need Is Love
Saturday, October 18, 2014
     Dealing With Sleepless Nights 
Sunday, October 19, 2014
     Honoring the Memory of My Sister
Monday, October 20, 2014
     A Kiss & A Goodbye
Tuesday, October 21, 2014

     Living Fully & Letting Go of Expectations
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
     Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Thursday, October 23, 2014
     Struggling To Do It All
Friday, October 24, 2014
     Cancer + Coincidences + Peaceful Sleep
Saturday, October 25, 2014
     Rainy Day Recipes - Country Cemeteries
Sunday, October 26, 2014
     Dream On
Monday, October 27, 2014
     A Woman's Most Perfect Curve
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
     Seasons of Life - Stretching, Learning & Growing
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
     The Grass is Greener
Thursday, October 30, 2014
     How To Love The UnLIKEable
Friday, October 31, 2014
     The Best Way Out
The entire collection of posts can be seen by clicking on the "31 days of PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER" picture on the right sidebar of my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment