|Help!! I seem to be stuck!|
* we got jobs,
* then we had a daughter,
* then we bought our first house,
* then the LOML got his undergraduate degree,
* then the LOML went back to school & earned an MBA,
* then we had a son,
* then the LOML earned his CPA license,
* then I finished up schooling getting my undergraduate degree,
* then we bought a bigger house,
* then, then, then...
Yep, we got stuck here in Indiana as life happened. But, stuck wasn't really bad. We had a great church home & fantastic friends. We had housing & jobs. We could see my parents in Fort Wayne often. And, we made it a point to vacation at least once a year down in sunny Florida with the other family members! They made it a point to visit us too! We've had some wonderful times while being stuck in Indiana!!
We've all been stuck at one time or another & will probably feel stuck in the future at some point. However, that doesn't mean we aren't useful & making a positive difference in our world during those times.
Never let your situation diminish your estimation of what can be done in & through you during the stuck times!