Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

07 April 2014

PAIRINGS - Peace, a deliberate adjustment

How does one find peace? How can we live in peace?

"Peace is the deliberate adjustment of my life to the will of God."
~ Author Unknown


And how do we KNOW what the will of God is?
"Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him." Philippians 2:12-13
I'm looking for PEACE today... I need to TRUST & OBEY!

Used in:

No comments:

Post a Comment