Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

11 April 2014

PAIRINGS - Psalm 86:5 Abounding Love

I was reading a note from Jennifer Dougan this morning. I subscribe to receive her posts via email. I related to so much of what she had written. But one scripture JUMPED OFF THE PAGE at me... especially the words ABOUNDING IN LOVE...
"You, LORD, are forgiving and good, ABOUNDING IN LOVE to all who call to you." Psalm 86:5 NIV
I had to pair it with a picture that was special. I'd been saving this one for a great pairing...


Check out Jennifer's post, What You Didn't Know You Knew. It's a great reminder to me, as a "DeeDee" now. And it reminded me of the first scripture I taught my children:
"I have hidden Your Word in my heart, That I might not sin against You." Psalm 119:11 

A little explanation of my PAIRINGS posts: I'm a very visual person - a very touchy, feely person. I'm deeply moved by music, lyrics, quotes... and so many scriptures. I've loved writing & taking pictures since I was young. So, I finally decided to put them all together in a sort of "pairing". 


Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stuck In Indiana,

    I'm honored to have you cite me. Thanks. Isn't that verse encouraging?! I love it. It drew tiny pencil bounds on the post it note where I've jotted it down. What a tender patient God.

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your original post. I love the power in God's Word!

      Delete