Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

22 March 2014

A Chapter Closed Today...

Today after reviewing the close to 100 drafts that I have waiting to finish & publish on this blog, I decided to have a collection about chapters closing. Some chapters close in our lives with a party of celebration... and then there are others...

"Peace is the deliberate adjustment
of my life to the will of God."
This picture was taken on New Smyrna Beach (east coast of Florida) in August of 2009. I was there for a family vacation before our daughter began her freshman year in college and before our son began his junior year in high school. That beautiful morning I was walking on a broken foot - which I learned about 10 days later when I couldn't stand the pain any longer. I'll probably use this pic for that specific blog post about "chapters closing". It's in progress today :)

Join me & jot down some thoughts about times in your life when a chapter has closed and a new one has begun. That's one thing about life... when a chapter closes, a new one begins. Share them with me too :)

Blessings from the home of the stuckinindiana lady :)

Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment