Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

04 April 2014

PAIRINGS - Lamentations 3:23

Do you ever feel like you don't have the strength to face another day? I've had plenty of those days! And, I cry out to God for strength & mercy. Every morning, He's there waiting for me with new strength. I must admit, it's one of my favorite parts of being a follower of Christ for me. I tend to depend heavily upon God for each day's strength!

Have you ever thought things like this though? 
I wish they'd get what they deserve! 
Why can't they wake up in the morning & get what they deserve!
What if I got what I deserved for the choices I've made? That's another question!! As a Christian I'm thankful for the gifts which come from God. But, I need to be reminded that God gives those gifts FREELY to all.


God's word tells us...
"The faithful love of the lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning." Lamentations 3:22-23

Used in...
Every Morning... A New Start! 
I Wish They'd Get What They Deserve!

Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment