Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

06 December 2012

Every Morning... A New Start!

They are NEW every morning! What? God's mercies! Just like it says in Lamentations 22, His faithfulness is NEW every morning. Each morning we wake up & God already KNOWS what's coming. He's never surprised! He's already at work for us... we just need to trust! Lamentations 3:22-23 are quoted so often. But, take a look at verses 20-24...


"I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!'"


You know... it just doesn't get any better than that! We who have called upon His name. We who have accepted the free gift of salvation & eternal life from God. We who have claimed the name of Christ-follower, Christian. WE have his mercies & faithfulness new every morning! He's ALWAYS at work in whatever is happening in our lives. 

As we're told in Psalm 30:5b "... weeping may endure for a night, BUT joy comes in the morning." 


Linking with Ann Voskamp community today...

No comments:

Post a Comment