Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

12 October 2012

Crazy Spontaneity! - 31 DAYS OF CRAZY - 12 October 2012

Yes... it's 2:50pm & I'm just beginning this note -- after a morning full of volunteering for my local church.  I am blessed to be able to help with the communications for two of our ministries: Worship Arts & Women's Ministries.

And, I just "googled" a get-away for the LOML & I for the night.  I sent him the specifics.  He texted back, "BOOK IT NOW."  And the craziness begins.  I've done nothing to get myself ready for this said "romantic get-away".  Actually, I'm looking at it as a BIRTHDAY GET-AWAY too.




 So, stay tuned in future posts for details.




One thing I know for sure, I am going to enjoy some time with my best friend & hubby... the LOML -- even if we are staying in an expedia.com hotel :D  I love my girlfriend time & have some great ones.  But, I also love being friends with my Bear <3 font="font">

Enjoy your week friends!



Participating in the 31 days {of change} with...


No comments:

Post a Comment