Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

12 October 2012

Crazy Debates! - 31 DAYS OF CRAZY - 11 October 2012


Tonight was the Vice Presidential Debate... and, like the Presidential Debate, we watched. The LOML is much more vocal about his political views than I am. He was posting his comments on Facebook. Well... I watched the debate & got a giggle out of what people were saying.

One of my favorite parts of both debates was watching Twitter. The comments on both sides are often hilarious. There's always someone giving their viewpoint and a heated response to that view. Some folks back down. Some conversations escalate.


Here are some tweets that entertained me tonight...

THE SETTING & SCENERY:
Dane Cook ‏@DaneCookThey need to play The Little Rascals theme music underneath this debate
Larry Marshall ‏@larzmarshallSecond debate that the Republicans have larger lapel pins.#whatdoesitmeeeeean??? 
Death Star PR ‏@DeathStarPRA little less conversation, a little more lightsaber duel to the death.#VPDebate #Debates

THE VISUAL:
Ryan Woolsey ‏@ryanwoolseyMy vote is solely based on maturity... and whose wearing the better looking tie. Tonight's winner: Ryan  
Chris Stirewalt ‏@cstirewaltYes those were boxing elephants and donkeys on my tie with@megynkelly Appropriate for tonight, I thought.http://lockerz.com/s/252226716
THE MODERATOR?
Chris Cuomo ‏@ChrisCuomo@MarthaRaddatz THE RADDATZ: No journo knows the issues better, lived the implications more. You'll ask the right questions and walk the line 
Bryan Campen ‏@cyrusbryanAn actual moderator. Wow.
At the same time as the above comment...
 
Dana Loesch ‏@DLoeschI think the moderator forgot the point of her presence there.#vpdebate
THE CONCLUSION:
Santa J. Ono ‏@PrezOno{} Democrat Party {} Republican Party {x} PIZZA PARTY!!!

THEN THERE'S ME... stuckinindiana :)
Kimberly Majeski ‏@kimberlymajeski
Playing words w friends w @stuckinindiana, debating politics w her twitterless husband ;)
AND, I LOVE THE PICTURES...

The Hair Swap!

@burnSTYLEr: And now we have a VP hair swap...pic.twitter.com/yIvOblU9"// awesome! 
Abby Martin ‏@AbbyMartinI don't trust anyone with a Dracula widowspeak. #PaulRyan#VPdebate


Regardless of which side of the aisle you stand here in America, we are a blessed nation to participate in the selection of our government leaders.  So... vote!! 




Go check out over 1200 topics
in the 31 days {of change} with...


No comments:

Post a Comment