Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

14 August 2012

Life's Snapshots - Overlooking the Obvious

Sometimes it's best to overlook the obvious.
And, keep looking ahead for something which will bring a smile!

Take for instance, the LOML's table setting skills...

If I was way too hung up on the fact that after xxx years of marriage to that man he recalls nothing about placement of the silverware, this might not have tasted so wonderful...

the LOML's grilling skills!

Has the LOML (my husband) never been told about or seen how to set a table?  NO, there have been numerous attempts to help him out!

Does my husband really care about silverware being in the right place? NO!  

I'd love for him to do a FEW things around the house in a more conventional manner.  But, as all those "relationship" experts say, "You have to pick your battles."

I've adopted the philosophy that...
Sometimes it's just best to overlook the obvious!


No comments:

Post a Comment