|Thanks to Debba of|
Girlfriendology for the
plaque pictured above!
So far, for the month of November, I've chosen to participate in the #OurThankful30 challenge on Instagram issued by Courtney of Click It Up A Notch and Kim of Shutter Bag. I'm also posting those photos daily to my Facebook Page album, "November 2014 #ourthankful30". To get information on how to participate in this same challenge, click this link (from Click It Up A Notch).
If photography is one of your favorite things (like me), I invite you to find a way to share a photo blessing each day of November whether it be through social media or other ways. Here are a few ideas
of how to count & record your blessings with or without the use of photography:
- Every day of November send a note or card through the mail (yes, the USPS does still deliver mail) to someone who has made a difference in your life.
- Daily when you are at work, stick a Post-It note on the desk of a co-worker telling them why you're glad you work with them.
- Be sneaky and hide notes of love & appreciation for your family members to find around the house.
- Send a personal email daily to someone in your email address group who hasn't received a personal note from you in a while.
- Post an update on any social media outlet each day of November with one thing that brought you joy on that day.
In November, in the USA, we celebrate Thanksgiving Day on the 4th Thursday of November. It's usually a time of fun, food & family for most of us. And, there's often an emphasis on sharing about things for which we are thankful throughout the entire month of November. As far as I'm concerned, that's really a good practice year round.
It's hard to be grumpy & negative when you're counting your blessings.
HAPPY NOVEMBER FRIENDS!!