Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

20 July 2014

OPENING DAY - So excited...

Sunday, 20 July 2014, 2:50pm and...
I just can't contain my excitement over the OPENING of the Visual Arts of Chautauqua Institution Students Exhibit that I just had to create a little pic for it. I'm on my way and will post more later. In the meantime...


Monday, 21 July 2014, 8:50am and...
The show was GREAT. It opened at 3pm with a line out the door. Within 15 minutes all three of the oil paintings our daughter did were SOLD. How exciting!! The money she will make from those sales will really help with the costs of these 7 weeks for her :) The exhibit will be open to the public for a few more weeks. The individual work continues for 3 more weeks for the VACI students --as they create more art in their studios. 

Here are a few collages of our daughters work thus far at Chautauqua Institution... 




In my opinion... she's holding her BEST piece of ART :)


No comments:

Post a Comment