Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

27 March 2014

In Celebration of The LOML

March 27th marks the day that we celebrate the birth of my best friend & spouse... aka The LOML (Love of My Life). Even though I was super tired when my alarm went off at 5:30am this morning, I was excited to go wake the girls & get the party started. The three of us sang to him and gave him cards & presents... and HUGS!!!

Last night (on the LOML's Birthday Eve) I grabbed a few photos to celebrate him...

in the beginning... I dated a surfer
friend for years before dating...
married my best friend
my favorite Words with Friends partner
the romantic - secretly :)
my favorite biking partner
my favorite hiking partner
a man with a very strong work ethic
a talented guitarist
a great vocalist
a fantastic actor
an accomplished cellist...
Maybe NOT
a great Dad & PapaBear
the supporter of the endeavors
of BOTH of our kids
a talented sportsman
my favorite traveling partner
& PIRATE :)
the one whom I stand behind
& stick up for :)
Trust me, I have 100's of pictures that I could share, but, I won't :) I'll close with this one...
loved him & liked him then...
love him & like him now!
That's my CELEBRATION POST for today. I love you BearBear -- even though you never read my blog posts!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On another day, I'll write a post about how he drives me nuts - in the NOT GOOD sort of way -- but NOT TODAY!!

Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 



No comments:

Post a Comment