Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

02 October 2012

Serenity Now!

I love my husband (aka the LOML) and my son.  However, they have a few cherished TV shows that are not exactly my favorites.  One of those shows is the Jerry Seinfeld Show.  

For years I had to hear my husband joking scream "Serenity Now!" when things were getting hectic.  The summer after our son's senior year in high school, the LOML introduced our sweet, Seinfeld innocent son to those wacky shows.  And since then, there have been two "men" around the house cracking Seinfeld jokes and shouting the occasional "Serenity Now!"

The other day I stumbled upon a great website with my kind of Serenity Now... 

 

Go there!!
And, I discovered that they have a section called Serenity Shots. I absolutely LOVE taking photos, looking at them & sharing them! I entered a picture that I used in a blog post titled, I'm a Mom, Life Could Not Be Better

Imagine my joy when I received notification this morning that this photo had been selected.  
Watching my daughter paint as she uses her God-given talent :)
Serenity & thanksgiving!!

A mom's heart smiles!!  Thanks SerenityMama.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment