Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

31 October 2012

Other CRAZY Ideas Not Written About --Yet

THANKS TO MY FOLLOWERS WHO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL... TODAY (10/31/12) IS THE LAST OF MY DAILY POSTS :)  THANKS FOR NOT "UN-FOLLOWING" ME FOR FILLING YOUR EMAIL INBOX!!


Other CRAZY Ideas Not Written About --Yet...
  • Crazy Light - sunrise, sunset, storm approaching, etc. In the darkest of times, the smallest point of light is brilliant!
  • Crazy Peace - in the midst of the most exquisite pain you're drawn into a peace that you cannot explain... (words written by Christa Wells)
  • Crazy Hair - could be me most days - have PLENTY of pics to back that up
  • Crazy Clouds - how they create the prettiest sunrises & sunsets... shade us from heat... bring needed rain
  • Crazy Music - eclectic collection of music on random on my iPod; music - the language of God; music connecting us with others
  • Crazy City Girl - when I stalk the corn harvester :)  which DID NOT HAPPEN YET... 10/31/12 & corn still stands out back
  • Crazy Busy - could be almost any day. But, lots of volunteering, reading, writing - not cleaning.
  • Crazy Marriage - who knew?  me, Ms. Perfection at one time; him, Mr. Casual & Laid-Back
  • Crazy Cat - could be any day. James Solomon (aka Solomon or Sollie)... always entertaining
  • Crazy Relative - but, I still love him/her. Thankful that brokenness can be healed with time & with the Father's love!
  • Crazy Me - too many ideas on that one - don't do this one!
  • Crazy Obsessions - me & my decorating, Christmas music after my birthday 10/10, my photography obsession; the beauty of nature, etc.
  • Crazy Faith - trusting that certain things will be resolved before... that thing I can't write about yet
  • Crazy Procrastination - what I seem to do with regularity. Order my steps in your Word LORD - 'cause I am pathetic at doing it!
  • Crazy Visions - my Dad's passing, Robyn being in labor, the Turkey Run Christmas, a loved one in the spring of 2011, etc.
  • Crazy Dreams - circus dog directing the church choir, sleep walking dream - but actually outside walking! etc. etc. etc. etc.
  • Kamikaze Caterpillars - 'tis the season of kamikaze caterpillars where I live... the season of harvest... when you can't drive a country road without squishing a caterpillar or two who are crossing the field from one road or another... why do they do that
  • Living With One Foot in the Grave - negative connotations of that phrase; positive meaning when we are keeping one foot grounded in the Word which will lead us to eternal life

No comments:

Post a Comment