Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

08 August 2012

Life's Snapshots - Earning a Sticker


You are never too old to earn a sticker on the sticker chart...

in my opinion :)


Plate full of healthy food...
Give that girl a sticker!
Some days it's all I can do to get out of bed.  So, when I make the get out of bed & make the bed immediately, I give myself a "star."


Never hesitate to pat yourself on the back for an accomplishment... even the small ones :D






No comments:

Post a Comment