Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

24 July 2012

Life's Snapshots - Down & Around or Up?

With almost every situation in life,
in the very same spot,

we can either look down & around us...


or we can focus our glance above...

Tonight, I'm definitely choosing to glance above
and not think about our lawn, I mean DRIVE!

"And now, dear brothers and sisters... Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable.
Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."


Coming soon... the full blog post:
"When Your Driveway is GREENER Than Your Lawn"



No comments:

Post a Comment