Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

24 January 2012

Just one of my "Jobs"

This is what I do in my "spare time"...

Communications for...

Women's Ministries at Madison Park Church of God - Anderson, Indiana

I love connecting people AND connecting with people :D 

Here's one of our weekly notes:
Wellness of Mind, Body & Spirit

You can sign up to receive these notes by filling in a few blanks at http://www.madisonparkchurch.org/ministries/womensmin

Connect with each other & with MPC Women's Ministries in the following ways:

No comments:

Post a Comment