Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

29 January 2012

Rejuvenate Women's Retreat



Winter blues... something I know all too much about on a personal level.  Do, I let it ruin my life?  DEFINITELY NOT!!  Girlfriends make a huge difference in my life... especially in my "winter blues" months!

Ladies, join me at this!!!
And, this March 2nd & 3rd, I'm going to be rested & rejuvenated (and pampered) at Madison Park Church's Women's Ministries winter retreat! It's going to be a fantastic time with the girls!! Get all the information below.

Rejuvenate Women's Retreat

If you are in the area, join the fun. Register at http://www.madisonparkchurch.org/news/winterretreat

RSVP on their Facebook Event Page at http://on.fb.me/Rejuvenate2012


Like the song lyrics say, "Girls just wanna have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment