Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

29 January 2012

Guest Blog - Real Housewives of Galilee

Please take a look at my dear friend's blog...  I trust it will bless your heart, as it blessed mine!  Thanks Kimberly Majeski for sharing your heart in word... and sharing your heart through your actions too!

Real Housewives of Galilee

In my view of things -- girlfriends make the world a better place!  And, to be blessed with "sister-friends" with whom you can share your heart & with whom you share your love of and belief in Christ ... is the BEST of ALL!  

Here's one of my other dear "sister-friends" who walks my journey with me.  Together we encourage each other in the tough times & inspire each other to grow in the strong times.  What a blessing to serve God & share our love of God with each other.  Girlfriends rock!

"Here's the lesson: Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your earthly possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home." 
Luke 16:9

I'm blessed with many girlfriends with whom I will share that eternal home!



No comments:

Post a Comment