Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

04 November 2011

Don't Have Much To Give...

Some days I feel like I have pretty much to offer. However, most days I feel I have very little to offer. What does God require of me? Just what He's given me - no more, no less.

I Peter 4:10 tells us, "God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another." All I have to do is give what I have in the name of Jesus & in His service. 

There's an older song (written in 1924) which I love. It's recorded here by Ernie Haas & the Signature Sound. Little is much when God is in it...




The words totally resonate with my heart. There's a crown & you can win it - if you go in Jesus' name.
God makes EVERYTHING we have exactly ENOUGH. What seems little results in much when given to Him. So, we just need to give it all & let God use it in accordance to His plan.

Luke 12:48b says, "When someone has been given much, much will be required in return; and when someone has been entrusted with much, even more will be required."

We all have been given so much! Like the saying goes, "Life is great. Don't let circumstances and society fool you into believing it's not."

I choose to be thankful for what I have. I choose to give what I have. I choose JOY
!

Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment