Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

26 October 2011

Start Small... JUST START!

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

I'm trying to have healthy habits :)
I remember as a child believing the statement above was a medical fact. There IS a bit of truth in the message of that statement though. 

 Sometimes it takes just a "little something" to get us on the correct trail toward the end result we desire. 

In our relationship with Christ & with our growth in our Christian walk, we don't have to start BIG. First we just need to turn our face in the right direction. 

One of the best things for me is to go to the Word of God each day. I set my reading goals pretty low. But, when I get into the Word, somehow I end up spending real quality time with God - whether it be for a few minutes or for a few hours.

Joshua 1:8 tells me to, "Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do."

I'm trying to have healthy habits :D

No comments:

Post a Comment