Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

14 October 2016

Romantic GetAways + Anne Frank #write31days 10-14-16

An explanation of my PAIRINGS posts: I'm a very visual person - a touchy, feely, emotional person. I'm deeply moved by music, lyrics, quotes... and so many scriptures. I've loved writing & taking pictures since I was young. At some point, I decided to put them all together in a sort of "pairing". And, the rest is history.

This "stuckinindiana pairing" is full of memories for me -- a photo from a wonderful time away with the LOML,
 a great quote by Anne Frank and 2 scriptures.

I thought these two scriptures were a wonderful pairing with the picture.
  • "Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it’s in your power to help them." Proverbs 3:27 NLT
  • "How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone." James 4:14 NLT
And why not pair them with a quote from a woman who did so much good for this world:
"No one has ever become poor by giving." ~ Anne Frank
I loved how I was able to capture the morning fog rising over Lake Monroe. What wonderful reminders that our time here is precious!! We need to make the moments count!

MEMORIES FROM THAT PICTURE...  taken 10-17-2009; weekend get-away with the LOML
in Bloomington, Indiana while I was still wearing a boot on my right foot; 86 degrees 30' 02" W; 39 degrees 01' 49" N; Altitude 625 ft; at Eagle Pointe Golf Resort on Monroe Lake


5 Minute Free-For-All – Romantic GetAways + Anne Frank - write31days 10-14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment