I think everyone has them from time to time. But, for me, they don't seem to compete with the days I look back and wonder what in the world I did with all my time (insert sad face).
But today... TODAY WAS ONE FOR THE BOOKS!
Today I looked my my cellphone (what has now become my watch) and was shocked at what the time was & what I'd accomplished since checking it last (sometimes in the past 45 minutes; other time in an hour or more).
Not once, not twice, not 3 times or 4... probably 7-8 times between waking up around 6am and hoping in the car with the girls (theMommy & theLittle) to head to Kentucky at 6pm, I marveled at the time which had passed and what I'd accomplished. There were even quite a few times when I told myself, "Don't start that project. You don't have enough time!"
This season of our lives
- with one foot in Indiana and one foot in Kentucky
- trying to figure out our calendars (family, work, social, medical, etc.)
- having to get many things accomplished in a short amount of time
- constantly adjusting our schedules to accomodate things that pop up
- feeling worn out from all the uncertainty and changes
This season of our lives has been crazy. But, on September 1, 2016, God gave me a day when time stands still. I accomplished far more than what I knew I could on that day. And, it reminded me of God's faithfulness... but, more of God's love for me -- for EACH of His children! And, I was reminded of the scripture Ephesians 3:20:
#JoyDare No. 5000 on my list of #1000gifts will be remembered as: