Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

09 September 2015

HAPPY ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY TO...

It feels funny to make a big deal over something that I created & that I administer... but, today I am making a big deal of AND celebrating the ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY of the stuckinindiana Facebook page! 

It's kind of a dream come true -- in that I finally feel that I have a forum for communicating with so many more people than just my small circle of friends. And, "the world" might not look at what I share. But, at least it's out there in a very accessible format and location.

As many know, I've always loved pictures -- images captured in a drawing or on a painting or in a photo. When I was a child, I loved to color, draw & paint. As a young person I got hooked on taking photographs. Somewhere along the way, I also began collecting quotes & sayings that I loved. A few years back, it just seemed natural to begin pairing those up. When I had over 500 done, it became a desire of mine to share those with... YOU!

The purpose of the stuckinindiana Facebook page is to: connect, relate, share,inspire, encourage, comfort and sometimes - entertain :) The page is about: fun, friends, family, frivolity, farce, facts and sometimes food ('cause we love food!). And, the stuckinindiana page is about: caring, sharing, daring, baring... but, not comparing!!


SO... TODAY... we celebrate :) In the words of the song from Disney's Cinderella, "A dream is a wish your heart makes." Today we celebrate one year of dreaming with you. Thanks for joining in the conversation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment