Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

25 March 2015

Heart Strings, Hormones & Honesty

I've said this SO many times to friends... There's just NOT enough hours in the day to do all the great things we want to do.

I love to WRITE. My head and heart seem to be constantly "writing" posts to share with the world. I seldom see a thing or hear a song or ... that I my mind and heart don't want to write about it. As I'm walking, I write in my mind. As I quietly lie awake beside a peacefully sleeping LOML, I write in my mind. When I'm traveling in a car... when I'm waiting for a doctor's appointment... when I'm washing dishes... when I'm pulling weeds... when I'm taking a shower... when I'm watching a play or listening to a concert... I WRITE IN MY MIND!

But, another thing that I love and constantly crave is reading what others have written. I don't have enough time to read all the books I want to read or the blogs that I've come to love. I have a few friends who sparingly share posts they've read. I can count on a great read when those friends share something. Earlier today (before my computer froze & lost this particular blog post twice), a dear friend shared a post from Jen Hatmaker. I was captured before the end of the first paragraph.

I had to save a piece of it visually, as a reminder to return to those feelings and embrace the BIG FEELINGS we all have. I immediately put together what I call a pairing & shared it with my Facebook & Twitter friends. Below is the pairing. Below that you'll find the direct link to Jen's post. Take a few moments to read her post! 

"I wouldn’t trade one day of Big Feelings, because the good ones far outweigh the hard ones, and the one that endures above all else is Big, Big, Big Love." ​~ Jen Hatmaker
 
Jen Hatmaker's post: I Wish Someone Would've Warned Me About These BIG FEELINGS

Hope you are embracing the BIG FEELINGS in your life today.  Many blessings...

stuckinindiana
(and not the least upset about that)

No comments:

Post a Comment