- Laying on the grass in the summer looking for cloud animals
- A mother & baby deer drinking from a small creek at the wood's edge
- The daily changing colors of winter wheat in June & July
- Smelling chili cooking in the crockpot when you get home on a cold day
- The sound of snow crunching under your feet during a winter walkabout
- Belly laughs from a little one
- The reflection of white lights on the snow way after the rest of your neighbors have turned their lights off
Today, while looking at a few pictures I took over the summer, I spotted something I'd noticed & chuckled about a long time ago. 'Tis the season to share it with you today...
For those who need a little help, I colored on the pic for you :) Open your eyes to the MAGIC of the Season. Open your eyes every day to the MAGIC in the moments. After all, the little things are actually the BIG THINGS :)
I'm counting & listing 3 "little" blessings each day. Are you?
Thanks for stopping by!!