Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

30 September 2014

31 days of PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER

       Writing Challenge Accepted:
Wednesday, October 1, 2014 

31 days of PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER
with the nesting place!

I don't know about you... but, I love PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER...
  • finding ways to use my old clothing items with the latest trends
  • inventing new ways to prepare meals
  • matching inspirational thoughts, quotes, scriptures & lyrics with pics I've taken
  • doing a DIY project here & there
  • introducing people who have things in common (although I am not that big on match-making)
  • making correlations between nature & principles in life
This October 1st will mark my 3rd October to participate in a daily writing challenge posed annually by the nesting place. Their slogan attracted me years ago. I read those words and knew I could pair up with this girl...

"It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful."

The 31 days of PUTTING THINGS TOGETHER posts will be short & sweet. Afterall, there's a lot of great writing out there for all of us to read. 

Thanks for stopping by & sharing life with me :)

PS  Take a quick look at my new Facebook page  If you enjoy it, LIKE it and SHARE it with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment