Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

27 August 2014

PAIRINGS - Robbed of Riches

My life's been so crazy lately. There's more to do that I can even imagine. My reading time and blogging time has suffered greatly. I thank God that I read a recent Ann Voskamp post today. I was, once again, reminded of something that I know down, deep inside. One of her quotes was a perfect match to the picture I captured a few days ago of a double rainbow :) 


6-2-14 stuckinindiana

There will continue to be losses here on earth. There will be days when we are shaken to the ground by such losses. There will be days when we cry out to God in our loss & grief.

But amid the losses, there is comfort in knowing...
"There isn't a loss on earth that can ever rob us of the riches our Lord has saved us for in Him." ~ Ann Voskamp 

No comments:

Post a Comment