Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

14 June 2014

PAIRINGS - Go Where You're Celebrated

When it comes to relationships, I do not believe that God wants anyone to settle for less than the best!! He who began a GOOD work in you will be faithful to complete it!



“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.” ~ Unknown
Some times it's time to start anew :) Take the chance... if you dare!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment