Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

08 June 2014

PAIRINGS - Beginning of the Day

Some mornings... it's best to remind myself that the promises of God are NEVER broken! I need some peace & assurance today. I am going to focus on His promises today & turn my cares and concerns over to God! Will you pray with me today?



"Morning by morning new mercies I see;

All I have needed Thy hand hath provided!
Great is Thy faithfulness, LORD, unto me!" 
~ Great is Thy Faithfulness lyrics by Thomas Chisholm, 1925

"The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, 'The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!'" Lamentations 3:22-24 NLT



No comments:

Post a Comment