Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

16 May 2014

Really, What Are Mere Mortals... Photos From My Drive Home...

I could NOT resist stopping again & again to take pictures as I drove home tonight. The beauty was incredible. My camera couldn't capture it. All of the following pics are without any filters -- just God's colors. Here are a few pics I took...










I cry out with the Psalmist:
What are mere mortals that you should think about them, human beings that you should care for them? Yet you made them only a little lower than God and crowned them with glory and honor. You gave them charge of everything you made, putting all things under their authority—the flocks and the herds and all the wild animals, the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea, and everything that swims the ocean currents. O lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth! Psalm 8:4-9


Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment