Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

03 April 2014

PAIRINGS - Winter & Spring; Adversity & Prosperity

What a great reminder:
"If we had no winter,
the spring would not be so pleasant.
If we did not sometimes taste of adversity
 prosperity would not be so welcome."
~ Anne Bradstreet

this is a picture taken from our house of our NEIGHbor horses :)
A scripture passage which comes to mind when I read this quote is the 3rd chapter of Ecclesiastes. Here's the first verse:
"For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment