Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

21 March 2014

God's TWO FOR ONE Sale - Happening Now...

God's TWO FOR ONE SALE - Happening Now!
God's TWO FOR ONE Sale is happening now 

... in a town near you

... actually IN your town

... actually IN your home

... actually IN YOUR LIFE!

As I've mentioned in other posts, I get a few devotionals in my email inbox daily which I read & meditate upon. One that I subscribed to recently isn't really a devotional as much as just a scripture from God's Word. Each morning I wake up to see a Bible verse from K-Love Radio waiting for me. They have it formatted so that it's easily shared via Twitter & Facebook and so that you can actually view it in context in the Bible. It's amazing how many times the scripture chosen hits me right square between the eyes. 

The one shared this morning summarized how I am feeling today after my GLORY DAY yesterday (CHECK BACK FOR THAT POST - IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS TODAY). I just had to match the scripture they shared with a picture of the sky that I took on a lovely August evening last summer. That seems to be my thing lately :) Here's what greeted me in my Inbox today from K-Love:
"Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners who still have hope! I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles." Zechariah 9:12 NLT
I'm one of those strange women who does NOT enjoy shopping - you know, sometimes I hear voices! But, seriously... who can resist two good items for the price of one!?!?! 

Thank you LORD... for one of the best ever two for one promises!! 

What a blessing to see it today!!

My #JoyDare No. 2411. God's TWO FOR ONE Sale :)

Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment