Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

03 October 2013

HOPE, Baby Toes 10-03-13

Seriously... who couldn't love tiny, sweet baby toes??? Granted... they do look a bit "Fred Flintstone-ish" & like miniature bald Hobbit feet. But, regardless, those baby toes are adorable!

And, baby toes bring me HOPE. Hope for a future yet to unfold. Hope for adventures yet to be experienced. Hope for accomplishments yet to be seen. Hope for dancing, running, jumping -- on those tiny little feet -- when they are bigger. 

Those little feet will someday walk beside a friend - bringing encouragement or assistance in a time of need. Those feet might win awards in races - on the elementary school playground or on the competition fields at the World Olympics. And, many nights from this one, those feet might walk the floors of their own home in the darkness... holding, comforting & loving a tiny infant (with it's own little baby toes).

Whatever is in store for those little baby toes, I feel hope when I see them. Being the daughter of a minister of the Gospel, I pray that those little feet will grow to one day carry the good news of our God and of our world, thereby bringing HOPE to others.

His promises...
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! Isaiah 52:7
Linked in October 2013 with The Nesting Place
 for the 31-day Challenge


Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment