Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

12 January 2013

Today's Joy Dare! 07 Jan 2013

In keeping with the One Thousand Gifts Joy Dare from Ann Voskamp, today the calendar says to make a note of the following gifts... today's Joy Dare...


3 GRACES FROM PEOPLE WHOM I LOVE...
07 January 2013

GRACE from my husband who loves me despite my winter blues (#1097)

GRACE from my girlfriends who read my "brief updates" that usually aren't that brief! (#1098)

Hi Friends,
I wanted to give you a quick update...
djgaoigdfbonrb
boiednodnerjgb
hoenhdfojhgh
etc.
3rbgnekih409hm
wot5hgeiwoyne3
djobn .xcboowpow
cbn nx.n[qw-ridx;'f
etc.
chre4dolnsorgnf
fhosir hnvckieifnd
kdinesprojme
iaaneoiweo4469sm
etc. 
ge9s;tqi9rnf[s['z9g a
z3689hnk9ey
gi9esn0ds
gwndwir'
etc.
etc. 
etc. 
etc.
Love you,
me

1099. GRACE from friends who understand that my husband is obsessed with his HiDef TV & wanted to bring his flat-screen over for the Notre Dame/Alabama game
since they have an older "bubble screen" TV
OH MY! (#1099)
Seriously? Take a TV over to friends' house?



"Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace." 
Romans 6:14

January's FULL JoyDare List

No comments:

Post a Comment