Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

04 January 2013

Today's Joy Dare! 04 Jan 2013

In keeping with the One Thousand Gifts Joy Dare from Ann Voskamp, today the calendar says to make a note of the following gifts... today's Joy Dare...


A GIFT OLD, NEW, BLUE

14 January 2013


A gift OLD... the house down the road which is over 150 years old...


 A gift NEW... Chesie's baby piglets (born on the first day of the year)...


A gift BLUE... the color of the sky on a snow-covered day...


And today is especially full of blessings as we celebrate the 23rd birthday of our first born child :)  God is good... and near... and loving!


How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up, you are still with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment