Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

18 August 2012

I'm Stuck

Today I'm stuck

Come to think of it I've been stuck for awhile now. 

And, I really wish I could get unstuck.

I wonder... Is God allowing me to be stuck to learn something? Is God allowing me to be stuck while someone else is learning something?

I wonder... Am I still in the "wrap in a blanket & hide" stage of grief. You know, our old friend, GRIEF... the gradual, and often painful, acceptance of a new reality.

I understand there's nothing I can physically do to change this new reality.

I wholeheartedly believe in the miraculous power of prayer even when I don't know exactly what to pray. Do I pray for...
Protection... Provision... Wisdom... Strength... Health... Recommitment... Renewal
I'm haunted by what I've seen & heard. How THIS could be the "happy ending" is inconceivable. It's not about me... but my heart is broken by it. It goes against everything I've hoped for & dreamed about. I feel robbed and yet know that I'm the one least affected by all of this.

I believe that the plans God has for ALL OF His children are of a future and a hope. And yet, I see no hope in THIS future.

God, I believe in you! I trust you! I love you. I surrender to you & your will. Please hold me tightly God... while I'm stuck.

In one way or another...
aren't we all stuck at times?


(written a while ago... God remains faithful... I am trusting Him in the moments that I feel stuck)


No comments:

Post a Comment