Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

18 June 2019

NEW BEGINNINGS in 2019...

HOW DID I MISS POSTING THIS ONE :D

New beginnings are on the way in 2019...

Saying good-bye to 2018 and looking ahead to 2019! Giving thanks for family, friends, faith... and more! 

This has been as especially tough year for "mrs. stuckinindiana". There have been changes that were NEVER anticipated. There have been times of disbelief and denial. There have been questions about what God had spoken in the past years. There were questions about what the future would hold... what the past has meant...

AND there have been QUESTIONS: 
Is this anything that is specific to only me... mrs stuckinindiana???

NO! Life holds disappointments & hardships & confusion for all! 

How do we walk the days ahead?

We must walk as if we are CONFIDENT in the HOPE of a brighter tomorrow. Because... we are CONFIDENT that tomorrow will show us that GOD wasn't surprised by what happened... and that God has been planning ahead for this...  

HIS HAND IN ALL OF THIS WILL BE SEEN! Nothing that was ordained by Him is forgotten... nothing that has been blessed by Him will be un-blessed! He is working for the BEST for each of us!

Here are a few posts shared by us from https://www.facebook.com/stuckinindiana/ 





No comments:

Post a Comment