Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

12 December 2022

PAIRINGS - Dreaming Dreams

I'm a big dreamer... a day dreamer AND a night dreamer :) Some of my dreams are hilarious. Others are other-worldly. Some are sad or scary. A few felt more like a glimpse into the future. I love DREAMS & DREAMING. One of my favorite things is waking up with the memory of a dream lingering.

"There is nothing like a dream to create the future." ~ Victor Hugo

When I looked in the Bible, this scripture about dreaming stood out to me:

“Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions. In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants—men and women alike.

Joel 2:28-29

Keep dreaming friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment