Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

25 October 2016

Mondays Happen with Alarming Regularity - #write31days 10-25-16

For those who have a Monday through Friday work schedule, there can be a sinking feeling on Sunday evening when Monday is almost here! The weekends can be full and fun. But, weekends are not always restful. And, in my experience, Mondays have not been one of my favorite days. And, they seem to happen with alarming regularity!

Sometimes Monday sneaks up on us - catching us totally off guard... 

Lots of Mondays have begun this way for me...


Then there are those Monday's when our "Monday Face" lets the world know that we're definitely not ready to begin a new week. 

And, some weekends are so busy & demanding that we just can't seem to get our eyes to open or our minds to wake when Monday comes... 

Hopefully most of the time, we just bite the bullet and seize the day. We put on our best game face. We dress the part. And, we head into the day with determination to conquer the day.

But, what about those suspicious people who actually LIKE Mondays! I tend not to trust them. I'm thinking that the ones who are happy on Mondays must be...

Regardless of whether it's Monday that has you struggling or something else, don't forget to take one day at a time. And, be encouraged...



5 Minute Free-For-All - #write31days 10-25-16 Mondays Happen with Alarming Regularity

No comments:

Post a Comment