Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

24 July 2015

Friday Follow-up Foto #061915

Here's #061915 Friday Follow-Up Foto for the week.

If you read the post on Wednesday of this week, Broken Things -- All Around, you learned of our classy patio fencing and my desire to, as Elsa sings, LET IT GO!

Well, today that chicken wire fence is looking even better :) The day lilies are flourishing!! The lesson in that? Time often makes things better!!

Writing the post earlier this week was so freeing that I might just have to write about how wonderful last Saturday was when the LOML mowed & weeded the entire gravel driveway!! (Yep! You read that right!)




No comments:

Post a Comment