- It's not my responsibility to clean up YOUR messes.
- My job description does not require me to do that.
- It's not my job to raise YOUR children.
- They pay people to do THAT.
- That's below a person in my position.
|I wonder how much of what weighs|
me down isn't even
mine to carry?
As C. S. Lewis said...
In summary, don't pick up what's NOT yours to carry. And, disperse the weight of your burdens wisely. We are meant to live in community. Don't be too quick to say or think, "That's NOT my job!"