Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

23 January 2015

F Words

I'm pretty sure this will be one of my shortest posts ever. Because... I'm writing this just because I cracked myself up a few minutes ago with the thought: 
"I need to make a list of "F" words."
For years, I've been wanting to share life & my story with more people than those in my circle of acquaintances. In January 2012, I accepted the 1000-gifts challenge from Ann Voskamp. I'm still posting a monthly "JoyDare List" here. This past October, I completed my 3rd year with the October 31-day writing challenge through the Nester. This past summer, I got a huge urge to open a public Facebook Page for the purpose of sharing life with people I know and people I don't know.

Two things which I've loved over the years are: taking pictures AND saving quotes that I like. I began pairing the two several years ago - which seemed to be a good start for the new page. This past week, I decided to share a bit of what my mission for the Facebook page was & is. I created and shared the following graphic on the Facebook page:

I'd like to do a few more "follow-up graphics" and immediately thought of family, friends & fun. And thus my thought a few minutes ago... "I need to make a list of "F" words."

So, on this Friday, I share them with you & say... Have a FUN FRIDAY FRIENDS!


Check out the When You're STUCKinindiana Facebook page & LIKE it... if you do :)




No comments:

Post a Comment