Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

03 April 2014

PAIRINGS - Luke 12:27

What a reminder of how much our Father cares for us...


"Consider the lilies, how they grow:

they neither toil nor spin;

and yet I say to you,

even Solomon in all his glory

was not arrayed like one of these."




Photo taken 6-7-12, our second summer at the home in the country


The verses prior to that speak to us about our worries...
"Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And, if worry can't accomplish a little thing like that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things?" Luke 12:25-26 
Another great verse about worry...
"Give all your worries & cares to God. For He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7
Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment