Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

18 April 2014

PAIRINGS - Darkness Fell... and Heaven Counted...

Good Friday - a day of reflection for us all. My heart is so tender this week as I think about the LOVE OF GOD! I saw this quote on Twitter this morning & it was so meaningful to me. I pray that your heart is touched by it as well!



"Darkness fell, His friends scattered, hope seemed lost -
But heaven just started counting to three." ~ Bob Goff, Love Does

Praise God for His indescribable gift... offered freely to all -- yet at a great price to God! I stand in awe!!

Take some moments to reflect today my friends!

Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 


4 comments:

  1. At this point it really doesn't matter if we are deserted or even betrayed by every single person on earth.....what God has promised to do for us because of the loving sacrifice of His One & only Son is all that matters...everlasting life! I am blessed to find you at Ann's link & read here again. Thanks for sharing! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Cynthia!!! I so agree with what you said! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Heaven started counting to three..." Yes!

    Smiling happy over here. Thanks Indiana girl.

    Happy Easter,
    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that a GREAT thought :) We are teaching a 15-month old to count to three... and to think that God might have looked at it that way... so simple, so fast! Hallelujah - WHAT A SAVIOR!!

    ReplyDelete