Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

22 March 2014

Wounds Into Wisdom

Yesterday was a GLORY DAY for me & a dear loved one. And this morning I've been bathed in so many incredible thoughts & emotions... joy, thanksgiving, wonder & awe of God's timing & faithfulness. Oh, the mysteries of embracing God's timing to find peace!

I could say that I stumbled across a great quote this morning. But, I choose to say, "God lovingly placed this quote in front of me in His perfect timing with His loving faithfulness." When I saw the quote, I heard the following thought in my heart:
We can't do anything to change the past. The value of mistakes, hardships, poor choices, loss, pain, suffering and so much more is... to learn... to share... and to grow from them!
Today I'm reminded to allow God to work in & through everything that I face in life. He alone can...

Our Father God...
  • is at working in ALL things. 
  • gives us beauty for ashes.
  • makes all things new.
  • keeps His promises.
  • completes what He's started.
  • is the ultimate healer.
  • and so much more!
Thank you God for your plan which wants our wounds to turn into wisdom! 

How has God turned your wounds into wisdom? Feel free to comment here or message me privately.

the stuckinindiana crazy footnote: I seem to be on a HUGE kick lately... being a bit over-the-edge at matching photos I've taken with quotes and/or scriptures. I can't get enough of it. I keep asking God... why am I so compelled to do this?? For someone who was certain she was going to die before she was of 35 and has declared over & over that she's just not quite right, I always seem to wonder... "Am I doing this because I'm going to die soon & God needs me to get it done before going home to be with Him??"


Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment