Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

31 July 2022

We Remember You...

"In Memory of those gone from our lives too soon... We remember you in the morning, in the night, when we look at the stars, hear a song, revisit a place, and catch a familiar smell. You are always with us in our hearts." ~ Unknown #quotes #stuckinindiana

Do you miss someone and grieve for them? Grief and loss come in many forms. We miss those who have passed on. We miss those who once were cherished friends or family member but are no longer a part of our lives. Although not experienced in our family... I can imagine "missing & grieving" a child who passed prior to or at birth. 

Love comes with some sort of expectation of what the future will bring. The absence of a loved one can be strongly felt at the most expected times -- clearly out of the blue. Love doesn't necessarily stop when a person is no longer a part of our day to day lives. One of the most wonderful things about love is that it lives on and survives and even thrives when the loss happens.

Hold tightly to those feelings of love. They will bring comfort in the most uncomfortable times. They will be an inspiration that love is worth the cost of losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment