Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

11 November 2016

Veterans Day THANK YOU!

On this day... on every day... WE THANK YOU for your service!

There are many great things about our country. There are many things that we need to continue to work on in our country. YET, we cannot forget or fail to honor the men & women who are no longer in active duty and those who currently serve in the Armed Forces. I appreciate the men & women who made sacrifices for, not only a better country, but for a better world. In addition, a debt of gratitude is owed to the parents, spouses, siblings, children & loved ones who have sacrificed so that their loved one could serve.

Veterans Day is specifically set aside to honor those who are no longer in active service. Many gave their lives. Many have gone unnoticed. Our veterans modeled a love and a life that has influenced future generations to step forward and take the mantle upon their shoulders.

For those who served and for those who serve now and for those who will serve in the years to come...

WE SAY THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment