Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

14 February 2014

A Life Filled With Love

It's Valentines Day & I've never been one to think that the joy & celebration of this day should be limited to "couples." For me, it's always been a day of friendship & love. It's a day to spread joy with those around us -- maybe with a card, maybe with a little gift... maybe with just a smile or kind word to those we know & those we don't.

Valentine's Day is a great reminder for me to live a LIFE filled with love every day. Just like the scripture states in the photo, I want to be a pleasing aroma to God and to those around me.

Today as you celebrate Valentine's Day, in whatever way you do, fill the world with a fragrance that brings joy to those around you. I want to draw those around me to the source of true love... the One who gave His only Son so that I could have eternal life.

Happy Valentine's Day friends!! Praying that your day is full of reminders of God's deep, deep love for you!!
"Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God." Ephesians 5:2 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment